Please read our terms and conditions carefully as it describes our terms of service.
Your use of Greight Company website to access our Career Services, Programs and Products constitutes your legally binding agreement to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms you may not use Greight Company Limited (LLC) website or our services, programs, and products.
- I understand that Greight Company will provide Career Services and Programs Face-Face or Online
- I have a correct email address and a reliable internet service.
- I will check my email often and follow instructions by Greight Company regarding the service I am interested in and applying for.
- I will update Greight Company if my status changes or if my contact information change
- I will fill out the application form to the best of my ability and provide accurate information.
- Greight Company will terminate service if the information provided is falsified.
- Greight Company does not guarantee your Employment and does not make hiring decisions. Employers have the final decision regarding the position you have applied for.
- I will make full payment for the service I am applying for. If I decide to apply for multiple services or change service, I will pay the full amount.
- I understand I must make full payment before the service is completed.
- There is strictly no refund after payment. Greight Company will continue to work with you until you are satisfied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to our terms of service as defined here in.
- The information can be changed at any time without prior notice to you
- Any participation in this website will constitute acceptance of our terms of service.
- Greight Company shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of links posted on our websites such as job postings, how-to-articles for information purposes.
- Failure to follow instructions may comply termination of program or services.
- Greight Company can terminate your service if you are rude and disrespectful to the firm’s associates.
We at Greight Company Limited and or Greight Company Limited, (LLC) are career coaches and training consultants. We provide career coaching and consulting service designed to help you the individual, group or organization explore new ideas, tools and try new strategies that can help you land a job, advance in your career, grow your organization or business.
We do not and will not place individuals in positions, offer jobs, guarantee employment nor promotions at your workplaces or in your career.
We further do not guarantee these results when you purchase our services, programs or products. These results are absolutely dependent on the individual person and the actions they take based on their knowledge, skills, experience, efforts, dedication to name a few through education, training, recommendations, and advice. You are solely responsible for the actions you take and the results in your life, career, and business.
By law, we make no guarantees or claims that you will achieve any results including but not limited to financial or employment benefits. We also dot guarantee that you will earn more and your general success.
Any of our services, statements, training, advice, products or programs provided in our courses, webinars, workshops, videos, chats, phone calls and or meetings are strictly our own opinion and ideas.
It should also be clear to you that we do not offer professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice. You should consult a lawyer, accountant, bookkeeper, financial or business advisor in all legal, accounting and monetary matters.
Neither we nor our partners or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct or indirect
Consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible for your choices, decisions, and actions in life. You agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions, choices or results at any time and under any circumstance.
Your privacy is very important to us at Greight. This policy has been developed for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. We will never sell, rent, or give away our email list for 3rd party marketing.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Greight Company Limited (LLC) website may use “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You h can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.